|Minimum Order Quantity||1 each|
|Capacity||50 - 200 kgs / hr|
|Screen Span||250 mm|
|Electric Power||5 HP/3.75 Kw|
|Speed||50 to 1400 RPM by VFD|
Working Principle of Stainless Steel Co Mill Machine : The Co Mill is used for a wide range of products a. applications. It can be used for mixing and dispersing, size reducing, separating antl bulk density adjustment. The typical particle size distribution (PSD) is tightly contained with the 1 mm Sieve to 0.25 Imo Sieve range Da mesh to 120 mesh), depending on the screen antl impeller choices.
Traditional milling technologies do not have the same control. over the PSD resulting in more fines & thus causing more of dust, whereas, in a Co Mill, the fines generated are much Lesser & no dusting of mated., thus, giving a better antl efficient milling results. We are manufacturer, supplier antl exporter of co mills according to ISI guidelines and user, requirements since 1964 from Mumbai to India antl aLL over the world. Application:
Advantages of Co Mills:
- Granulation of dry powders for tablet manufacture bulk density fine tuning sizing. Uniform sizing of wet granulation in tablet manufacturing.
- Lump-free homogeneous Mending to precise-size requirements.
- Reducing difficult, sticky, beat-sensitive agglomerates into pieces, crumbs or powders of uniform size, continuously without excessive heat baud-up or screen blockage.
- The output in co mitt is very near to the size of the sieve used approx. 80% -90% where as in multi mill it is 1/3 of the sieve used.
- The fines generated are on a Lower side as compared to other mills.
- Heat generation in to mill is comparatively very Low as it works as forced pressure.
- Other mills have more of dusting as compared to to mill. Drive element are reduced in co mill as it is direct driven.
- Output in co mill is more than in other mills.
- Design is fLexible as per your requirement.
- Design is suitable for dry as well as wet milling.
- Capacity:1HP, 3HP, SHP, 7.5HP, 10HP, 12.5HP Models.
- Production Capacity: 5 units per month
- Delivery Time: 4 weeks
- Packaging Details: sturdy packing