V Blenders :
|Motor Power||1.5 HP|
|Gross Capacity||50 Ltrs|
|Working Capacity||30 Ltrs|
V Blenders designs are most often used for the intimate dry blending of free flowing solids. The solids being blended in these units can vary in bulk density and in percentage of the total mixture. Materials being blended are constantly being split and intermixed as the shell rotates. Normal cycle times are typically in the range of 15 minutes, however can be less depending on the difficulty of blending.
V Blenders are stocked in 5, 10, and 15 cu.ft. capacity. Each is constructed of type 316-stainless steel and is internally polished to a 240 grit sanitary finish. The exterior is polished to an easily cleaned 150-grit finish.
V Blenders are supplied with Intensifier bars to permit deagglomeration as needed. Discharge is accomplished through a manually operated Butterfly valve. The valve is positioned 24" from the floor when in the bottom position. All units are provided with appropriate safety railings and appropriately interlocked safety interlocks. Stop-Start and E-Stop Push buttons are included with all blenders. Features:
- Suitable for dry mixing of products in powder form.
- Easy for loading and unloading.
- Easy for cleaning.
- All contact parts are made out of SS 304/ SS 316 or SS 316 L quality material, as per customer requirement.
- Simple design requires minimum maintenance.
- General structure & safety guards made out of mild steel & colored in Standard Model and made out of SS 304 & polished to the matt finish in GMP Model.
- The 'V" shape gives sufficient continuous movement to the granules, result in good quality.
- Maximum care has been taken to ensure safe operation of the unit.
- Manual rotating facility with hand wheel for inching.
- Production Model 100 ltrs. To 5000 ltrs.
- 3 to 5 Ltrs for R & D models.